Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have turned printer off and back on again. still no luck .

Customer Question

i have turned printer off and back on again. still no luck . cannot see a maintenance sign on screen.. what do i press if i should see 'maintenance' i assume 'ok' Daniel
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Depending upon your printer's maker / brand (and model #) your printer, if it shows a 'MAINTENANCE' message on its screen, you probably should just wait for at least 10 minutes, then if the message does not go away in that time, you can try pressing OK or you can unplug it, or otherwise try to clear the message.
What printer do you have, by maker and model #, and what problem does it have, and how have you treated the problem so far?
(At least some of the information I have requested will help me answer your question better at a second attempt.)