Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

I was print very thin paper (25g) not first time and this

Hi I was print very thin paper (25g) not first time and this time paper jam somewhere and I can't find the place where exactly. I checked everything but I know paper is still inside and printer does not give any alerts but printing is blurring
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model printer is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Freddy. This is Samsung Xpress C410W laser colour printer

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Adam, thanks for your reply. Finally I find the paper (was really deep inside and I have to removed everything) but there is new problem because my printer prints just a blank pages. The toners are 3/4 full, Imaging drum is new, no alerts at all and it seems I have to find some service to fix it or if you're still able to help me, got any ideas what it can be, please let me know.

Monika

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
.
Nathan, Engineer
Experience: Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair