Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

I was print very thin paper (25g) not first time and this

Hi I was print very thin paper (25g) not first time and this time paper jam somewhere and I can't find the place where exactly. I checked everything but I know paper is still inside and printer does not give any alerts but printing is blurring
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model printer is this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy. This is Samsung Xpress C410W laser colour printer

I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Adam, thanks for your reply. Finally I find the paper (was really deep inside and I have to removed everything) but there is new problem because my printer prints just a blank pages. The toners are 3/4 full, Imaging drum is new, no alerts at all and it seems I have to find some service to fix it or if you're still able to help me, got any ideas what it can be, please let me know.

Monika

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

.
Nathan, Engineer
Experience: Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair