Nathan
Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 20+ years experience printer repair
59725966

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY CANON PIXMA MG 355O PRINTER AND HAVE

I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY CANON PIXMA MG 355O PRINTER AND HAVE MISLAID THE SOFTWARE CAN YOU HELP ME?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. You can download the software for your printer, please click here: http://bit.ly/1hTBRs8 Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Please view my earlier instructions above. If you have further questions, reply back to me here on the original question only. Posting new questions costs you more and delays my ability to respond.Thanks,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Were you able to view the link I sent, Jeff?
You can download the canon software from there.
If you get stuck, I can help do this for you remotely.