adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

There, I have a canon ipf 9000, and have replaced the maintenance c

Customer Question

Hi there, I have a canon ipf 9000, and have replaced the maintenance cart but it is still asking me to replace even thou a new one is in, both service mode and normal mode ask for this and normal mode gives error message e141-4047 call for service, any ideas?
thanks regards
Dan
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Do you mean the purge unit? If you are not sure what is the part number of what you replaced?
Did you reset the counter after changing it?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Freddy, I replaced the maintenance tank mc-08

this was after manually removing the printhead to clean it, once i switched back on the machine it started refilling the ink lines as it knew I had manually replaced the printhead, then the maintenance cart was full so i ordered 2 more and replaced now the printer is asking for maintenance cart in service mode and normal mode and in normal mode is giving me the error message

thnanks

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi the service mode and normal mode won't allow me to input/ access any menus just asks to replace the maintenance cart, not other menus or options are accessible

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
It should allow you to access the service mode menus after switching the cart.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can start it in service mode but cannot access any menus

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam