Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Epsonstylus SX200.Trying to replace ink . under "maintenance

Customer Question

Epsonstylus SX200.Trying to replace ink . under "maintenance ink change icon" failure message reads Function Discovery Print Provider D11 has stopped working. Windows will close programme and notify if solution is available. I have just input Windows 10, which works fine. Is there a connection?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think there is likely to be some connection between a difficulty with your printer software and the upgrade to Windows 10 that you just applied. And - this may surprise you - the 'Maintenance ink change' may perhaps be coincidental, or at any rate an entirely separate issue. But: Are you having any difficulty with changing the ink? or is just the printer by and large happy with the new ink, and accepting it? If so, then the next question I have - so that I may advise you properly as to what to do next - is: please bring up, on your computer: Control Panel - System and Security - System and look for the specified 'System Type', which should be either 32-bit or 64-bit. Which of those two is it, please?