Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just installed Windows 10 I need a printer & copier

I have just installed Windows 10 I need a printer & copier that is compatible with that system
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Do you have a preference on anything like price range, brand, or WiFi capability?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't mind about the price as long as it is about € 60 to €150 I just want to print letters and copy letter's and E mails , I am 85 years so I do not want anything fancy, I have wifi.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
I would suggest something like this then: Click Here
It is compatible with windows 10 able to print, scan, and is WiFi capable.

If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.