Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Transfer belt error is displaying on printer CLx

transfer belt error is displaying on printer for samsung CLx 3305fn How do I solve
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. How old is the machine? Have you replaced the belt yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The machine is about a year old.

No I haven't replaced the belt yet.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Is it older or newer than a year? The factory warranty only lasts a year.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

just over a year

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Did you happen to get an extended warranty? This error normally means the transfer belt needs to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No no extended warranty

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
For now try reseating your current belt which this video shows how to do: Click Here
Something jammed around this area could cause it as well, unfortunately if the same thing happens it normally needs to be replaced.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.