Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a Kodak ESP C310 printer. It has always been difficult

I have a Kodak ESP C310 printer. It has always been difficult to print from it due to it keep going off line. Now I have go that sorted I have a problem with the Kodak ink cartridges as although they 'click' when inserted they do not seem to dispense the ink. I have just installed a new set of ink cartridges and the problem remains. What can I do?
Kate
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
As the first step, can you remove the power to the printer (disconnect it from the power socket) and wait 10 minutes
Then connect the power, turn on the printer and try then to print.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am now waiting for the 10 mins to expire before I switch the printer on again.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you Kate
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much - I have done as recommended and this has sorted the problem for me.

Kate

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Your most welcome Kate
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.