Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Kodak printeresp3.2s. I have changed to Windows 10

Customer Question

I have a Kodak printeresp3.2s. I have changed to Windows 10 and cannot now print from my laptop. I cannot find the disk that I think I purchased with the printer and will need to download that information. I am an IT babe in arms so please keep instructions very simple.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please download / install the printer's driver / software at the Kodak website below and check: http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/~/kodak-all-in-one-printer-home-center-software-(including-drivers)---windows/selected/true (Note: Kodak does not have windows 10 printer driver, but the driver for WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS 7, WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS VISTA usually works with windows 10.) Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Thank you; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7df242f2-77f5-4bb5-b83e-bb9a3b997358, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I'm sorry, we got disconnected after restarting the computer, and it looks like you are not able to get back to me. Let me open this issue to other experts. Thank you.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem if you still need help. Do you still need help with this?