Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer
Experience:  B.Tech
18133961

I want to get my Epson Stylus Office BX305FW working with my

I want to get my Epson Stylus Office BX305FW printer working with my Vista desktop computer but don't appear to have a CD. I can use the USB cable. Can you tell me how to do this?

I am on line now. Saturday 15.20 UK time.  Please could someone help me.  Thank you.

Category: Printers
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.
Hi , Welcome to Justanswer.com My name is***** you have the printer and cable with you now ?
Expert:  Sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.
It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..for that please follow the below steps Please open the below link URL in browser http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a939b280-a3d3-41ad-a13f-451d2373b33eand then click on I agree button .After that click on Download link to download a file and run it