VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have an acer chromebook 11. i am trying to connect it

Customer Question

hi i have an acer chromebook 11. i am trying to connect it through my sky wifi to google cloud as apparantly that is the only way i can print from this laptop. when i go through the google cloud print to follow canon instructions it is saying that no device has been found and to use the printers set up instructions. i have gone through this process but it seems i cannot download the app for canon to connect to this chromebook as the app is not available for this in the chrome store. can anyone help me with this
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your IT support needs. Here is a link to a utility that will assist you in connecting your Chromebook to your Printer: http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Tutorial/MG2900%20series/EN/TRL/top.html Chime in and let me know of your results....