Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I have a paper jam in my old Canon printer, Pixma MP550 and

I have a paper jam in my old Canon printer, Pixma MP550 and I cannot see how to get to it to unjam it. Was a half size sheet of paper which I really knew would be a mistake!  I cannot see it. Help please. Thank you.

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youIn case you used a half sized sheet and its got stuck inside, there are 2 possibilities where the sheet might be stuckclick here and in the the page that opens click on solution and follow the steps listed to check for the jam in the rear tray as well as near the rollersyou may try blowing some air in the printer as welllet me know if you are able to remove the paper or not and i will suggest further
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Unfortunately your "click here" does not work to open the page you suggest.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click on the link given below.http://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifunctionals/inkjet/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp550.aspx?type=faq&faqdetailid=tcm:13-664401#Paper Is Jammed inside the Machine at the Transport Unit
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks but no need as in the meantime I have actually manged to locate the problem and sorted it out myself.

Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
ok feel free to ask if you have any more questionsplease click on a smiley face below or stars above if you are satisfied with my service