Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

How?do I print documents,etc, from my Lenovo thinkpad laptop

Customer Question

How?do I print documents,etc, from my Lenovo thinkpad laptop to my existing Lexmark X2650 home printer,that I am currently using via my home computer . Not sure of procedure required to install my home printer to my laptop. Many thank,s, Roger.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.you will have to install the printer driver on your lenovo thinkpad to print from your laptop. If you can tell me the windows operating system you have i will give you the driver to download and install.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Window XP
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
then you should be able to use the the lexmark printer with the thinkpad
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click heredownload and install the driver software on the lenovo thinkpad
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know if you face any difficulty
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Michelle,thank,s for your response to my question. When I try to download printer software,etc, Screen is showing, Page cannot be found?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolutionif you Would like me to remote connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.Let me know which service would you prefer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Michelle,please can you add the additional sevice that I require.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
ok..i will send you the remote assistance offer..you can check it in your email or it should be visible to you on this chat page as well
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
click here to start the remote sessionagree to the disclaimerit will give you a download option and will download elsinore fileclick on the file and run the fileallow it to install
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Issue Resolved via remote access
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
hi it seems i got disconnected from the remote sessionhowever i have added the yahoo toolbar in internet explorerif you are still have any questions, feel free to ask