Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 but now my printer

Customer Question

I have upgraded my laptop to windows 10 but now my printer type c4700 will not print .which was linked to my laptop with windows 7
How do I install new info so lap and printer talk to each other
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I want to make sure you know that this is not your printer Manufacturer or Microsoft, this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.co.uk, however I do work on all brands and models of printers daily. What brand is this? Did you check to make sure it was compatible with 10 before updating? How is it connected to the computer?