Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having all sorts of problems setting up a canon mg

Customer Question

hi i am having all sorts of problems setting up a canon mg 7550 . i am using a mac and set it up easily via system preferences but cannot seem to be able to do it via the canon app. it seems i cannot find the "wifi icon" that the manual suggests i should be looking for

hi i have now waited 10 hours for an answer and not heard a thing . please cancel any requests and do not charge me. i will not be using this "service" again

Category: Printers
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi adam

please do not attempt o answer this question

i asked it so long ago i forget what was even asked . please could you assure me that i will not be paying for anything

ergards

neil graver