Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have the error 3527 on my all in printer pinhead jam but

Customer Question

hi I have the error 3527 on my all in printer pinhead jam but I cant cancel the error , I have reinstalled the printer and tried to follow in struction on line but without being able to cancel the error I cant move forward , can you help please
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Freddy. Please do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.

Turn the machine off and unplug it.
Then by hand move the print head (cradle) by hand.
It should move freely, if it does not it is damaged.

Move it back and forth across the bar 3 or 4 times.
Then leave it in the middle of the bar.

Plug the machine back in and turn it on.
Give it a minute or two to detect the print head in the middle and recalibrate it.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.