Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a 'Letter Headed' template which has my address typed

Customer Question

I have a 'Letter Headed' template which has my address typed in BLUE within the 'header box area' and other contact details typed in BLUE in the 'footer box area' which I have used in all my letters for some years now with no problems. Now, and I mean in the last 24 hours, the following problem has arisen: If I simply call-up this template from my lap top it appears exactly right ie. the lettering is BLUE (as it was in the original) but if I send this to my printer from my lap top it gets printed out in RED. If I simply use the printer to copy something that has BLUE images, lettering etc. it gets printed exactly correct (as it is in the original form. So what's gone wrong and how do I fix it ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model printer is this?