nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My Epson printer xp -422 will not work with wondows 10

Customer Question

my Epson printer xp -422 will not work with wondows 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 1 year ago.
You can download and install the software and drivers that are compatible with your Windows 10> PLEASE CLICK HERE<
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Your Epson printer is not working because the driver software loaded in the CD is compatible to the previous version of Windows and not Windows 10. Epson has released an update for Windows 10, and you will need to install that driver software to make your printer work.If you have 32-bit Windows 10, then CLICK HERE.If you have 64-bit Windows 10, then CLICK HERE.A file will get downloaded. Install that file on to your computer and you are ready to go.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks.
I am sorry for any confusion, the links posted by the other expert are the same as the one I gave you originally.
Were you able to get the printer working?
I can assist you with the driver and software installation if you need more help.
Reply if you have any query, I will assist you further.
If you are satisfied with the solution, then rate the chat Positively. Thanks.