Pete
Pete, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Konica Minolta magicolor 2490MF keeps resetting default paper

Customer Question

Konica Minolta magicolor 2490MF keeps resetting default paper type to letter from a4
Category: Printers
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
What software are you printing from? (e.g. MS Word)
You will need to check that the default page is set in both the application software and in the printer driver software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks I have checked that and I get a message in Word and WordPerfect that 'paper size, paper source and watermark data may be missing'. I think this might be from when I recently upgraded to Windows 10 but I cannot find a new driver. There is no A4 size (which is standard here)

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Ok, then you will need to try uninstalling the printer driver and reinstalling the latest driver available from the Konica Minolta website: http://www.konicaminolta.co.uk/business-solutions/support/download-center.htmlLet me know if that works?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have installed the new driver from the KM website but still getting the same problem.