Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Technician
Experience:  10+ years work experience.
30759776

I bought an Epson XP-25 - no issues setting it up but it is so hard to get it to pr i

Customer Question

Hi, I bought an Epson XP-25 - no issues setting it up but it is so hard to get it to pr
int anything. I keep getting cancelled print, error messages & am spending hours trying to get documents printed. My old one which was connected by a wire was far better :-(
Category: Printers
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am the person that will be helping you today.
May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)
I look forward to your response.
Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, connected on wifi,

Lisa

Thank you for the update.May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I didn't want to spend another £32 thanks, ***** ***** is very annoying popping up with extra costs and monthly support options, I just wanted some help. Doesn't matter

Hello Lisa,
The extra cost is there because a remote will require more of my time. Without the extra cost, I would be working extra without being paid for my extra time. We can continue without the remote session, but it will require you to do a lot on your computer. First off, does your printer indicate that it is connected to WIFI? Which version of Windows or Mac OS are you running?
-Jason
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The printer and laptop are both connected to wifi and it's a windows laptop

Which version of Windows are you using? I ask for the version because there are different sets of instructions that need to be followed, depending on which version of Windows you are using.