Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Freddy. I have a 3 year old Epson WF 3520 which was, until recently working fine. T

Hello, Freddy. I have a 3 year old Epson WF 3520 which was, until recently working fine. Three months ago the paper stuck and I had it repaired (I think it was the drive in the left which stopped pulling paper through); It worked properly again but now printing stops after one or two pages (of the same document) and an error message (OxF3) appears asking I turn the printer off and then back on again. What is the solution please?
Cordially, John S.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Is it that same number 0xF3 every time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
This is a hardware error, it means that the carriage the ink cartridges sit inside of is having a hard time moving. Jiggling it a little can sometimes help when this error comes up if the carriage is stuck on the right side, it will move back to the left when free, however it should not come up after every few prints. That normally means it is failing and will need to be replaced. If the machine is still under warranty this should be covered. There is a pad that sits beneath it that can sometimes come up and catch on the bottom. If that comes up which you can see to the right with a flash light push it back down but be careful it will be covered in ink. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.