Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an epson printer model SX415 Ihave just purchased an

Customer Question

I have an epson printer model SX415 Ihave just purchased an I Mac 21.5 inch Retina 4k quad-core computer and i Cant get my printer to work & i have been told that your company hasnt updated the software yet. Please advise me when I can use my printer & oblige Jim XXX. XXXX

Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jim my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Please tell me the mac version you have on the imac.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I see Epson Sx415 driver is available for I-Mac.click on the link below and download the driver and install it to make the printer work on your I-Mac.http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=0ccCGROWIYOnipZU0wwZ8nfCJSntVSyTbOE5sZZWCrwU003D&tc=6
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.