Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Streaking of ink and not printing down centre of page

streaking of ink and not printing down centre of page
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

samsung clp-325w

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Is the line in the same spot every time? Have you recently replaced anything? How old is the printer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes lines in same places , no nothing has been replaced and I think printer 4 years old

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
When was the last time the drum was replaced? This problem can occur when the drum is worn and needs to be replaced. Just like the toner the drum is consumable.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

its never been replaced

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok that is most likely the cause then even with light use they normally need to be replaced once every 2 years. The part number is CLT-R407 and you can get one here: Click Here Sometimes you can find them cheaper on eBay and sites like that as well. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.