Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and find that my printer

I have just downloaded Windows 10 and find that my printer will now not print when instructed
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The Dell 968 is not compatible and does not work with windows 10 see here for a list of compatible and not compatible dell machines: Click Here in order to use this printer you would need to revert to the previous version of windows you have which I can help you with if you would like. If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Dell.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how can I revert to the previous version of windows?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
In the bottom left corner next to the search box that says either search the web and windows or ask me anything. Click on that and type in reset. Click on reset this pc in the list. Then in the window that opens under "Go back to (your last version of windows)" click on get started. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.