Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My HP C5280 PRINTER keeps saying there's no paper in the tray!

Customer Question

my HP C5280 PRINTER keeps saying there`s no paper in the tray! there is paper in it but I`m not sure if I`m putting the slide-out tray back correctly
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the exact and entire error including any numbers?