Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

What is error E-1O1

Customer Question

What is error E-1O1
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. If you need a part you are still required to pay. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
On Stylus machines it means paper jam. Check the entire machine using a flashlight after removing all paper for anything stuck inside. Check everywhere including around the ink cartridges. It does not have to be caused by paper something else could have fallen into it. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.