Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Do you still make the HP Photosmart 7520 All in one

Customer Question

Do you still make the HP Photosmart 7520 All in one printer?
Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help you today.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
It looks like the printer you are looking for is still available for purchase online. Please see the following Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/HP-CZ045A-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One/dp/B0093HI558
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.When ready, please rate satisfactory when you are done.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The actual problem is that since Wednesday last my printer will proceed with print set-up but when instructed to actually process the printing it comes to a dead-stop! I have recently converted to Windows 10 and it has been suggested by friends that my printer may require a driver compatible with Windows 10. But my printer has been functioning normally with Windows 10 prior to this week! I should point out that my small black ink cartridge is empty and I have nothing to replace it with. Also my cartridges are "compatible" with Hewlett-Packard printers but not actual Hewlett- Packard cartridges.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I need to make sure that you know this is not HP this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer.com. I do however work on HP devices daily. Your cartridges could cause problems with the printer if it was sending out blank sheets or something like that. But the paper simply stopping would not be caused by that. Does it give an error when this happens?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,No the printer does not give an error it just does not proceed with the printing. Only printing directly from the computer is affected. All the other functions are fine.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
How is the printer connected to the computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By cables through junction boxes .
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean it is networked through a switch? If you are not sure please give me the model number off of the box.