Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My question on the Lexmark x2670 printer says it is closed.

Customer Question

My question on the Lexmark x2670 printer says it is closed. Are you still working on a response?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Lexmark printer, let me know the problem you are facing with the printer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Printer quit communicating with the PC when I loaded Windows 10. Your colleague Viet managed to get the Lexmark x2670 working again on 24 October. On 25 October I did a recovery to try to get the Outlook 2010 to start and lost the printer function again. ***** ***** attempted to fix the printer last night without success.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I replied at 2102, still waiting for an answer at 2256.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Michelle,

Are you still working this problem?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
I am not getting any response from this expert for the last two hours.
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** am available to help you with your problem. Lexmark does not currently offer a Windows 10 driver for your printer. Is your Windows 10 operating system 32-bit or 64-bit? Have you tried downloading the corresponding driver for Windows 7 or 8? What was your OS before you upgraded?