Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Received new epson xp 225 packet of 4 inks included no instruction

Customer Question

received new epson xp 225 packet of 4 inks included
no instruction on operation, please advise
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Did you receive new ink cartridges? And/or new printer also?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do not understand

You asked for my email address

which I confirmed

Your response was this is not my number

the number submitted is***@******.***

I have not changed and used this number contantly

I'm sorry; please ignore that. Please let me know the following:Did you receive new ink cartridges? And/or new printer also?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

once again

I received new Epson xp-225 yesterday with packet of 4 inks

My lap top is Samsung

Windows 7

Thank you. Did you receive the printer's software CD disk?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

My lap top does not accept discs

ll I want is a detailed nks enclosedinsruction list plus the instalation

of the packet of 4 i

I can provide you the detailed instructions how to install the ink cartridges to the printer, but you would still have to download / install the printer's driver / software to the laptop first before you can print. Can I connect remotely to your computer and help you install the printer? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
The instructions how to insert the ink cartridges are at the website below:https://www.epson.co.uk/gb/en/viewcon/corporatesite/products/mainunits/faq/13661/7840, and the printer's user's guide is at the website below:ftp://download.epson-europe.com/pub/download/3789/epson378919eu.pdf, but you need to download / install the printer's driver / software on the laptop first before it can print to the printer; I can help you with this.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.