Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a HPpsc1215 and it has worked perfectly until recently

Customer Question

I have a HPpsc1215 and it has worked perfectly until recently when I used a re-manufactured ink cartridge. after a few weeks the check cartridge light came on and an "E" appeared in the number of copies window.Since then the printer has been dead and I am unable to turn off the printer by the ON/RESUME Button. My husband has tried to delete the printer from our PC and reinstall without success. So we need a bit of technical advice or has or after all this time does our printer need replacing.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you seeing any other numbers, flashing lights (which ones, any pattern, etc)?