Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

How to reline canon MG3100 Series

how to reline canon MG3100 Series
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I am not sure what you mean by reline. Can you explain more what the printer is actually doing please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes , I put in ink and when I print it out Bluurred so I press the tool bar and still telling me I have a faut
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Let's try doing a manual cleaning of the machine and see if that helps at all.
If you have any trouble or get stuck at any point please let me know so I can help you.
Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
There is a small area on the ink cartridges ink will come out of when pushed that is normal just get any dried ink off of that area.
Now once you have done all of that turn off the machine and unplug it for 70 seconds
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.