Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a small paper jam in my Canon MG6250. I saw your

Hi, I have a small paper jam in my Canon MG6250. I saw your previous advice and removed the rear cover but I can't see it from there. By taking our the bottom tray I can see it from underneath but cant get at it.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Turn off the machine, and unplug the power cord of the machine from the power supply.
Remove the cassette. If the paper is loaded on the rear tray, remove the paper from the rear tray and retract the paper support.
Set the machine upright with the left side down.
lowly pull the jammed paper out so that the paper does not tear. Here is a picture:
http://www.canon-europe.com/images/G0105722_tcm13-853953.png
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The paper is above the plastic guides so cannot be pulled our from the bottom. it seems to be just above some hair like sensors sticking upwards from a plastic guide. I can just about see it from the rear with the back plate removed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
If you can see it from the back try look inside around the ink cartridges. If you cannot get it from there the only way you are going to be able to get it, is from the back. You will need either a long pair of tweezers or needle nose pliers.
This machine should not have that type of sensors. It gives these errors when a roller or the pickup assembly can not move properly. Brother machines typically use those type of flag sensors. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Canon.