Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have an Epson1C7EDF(XP-520 Series), Epson ESC/P-R V4 Class

Customer Question

I have an Epson1C7EDF(XP-520 Series), Epson ESC/P-R V4 Class Driver printer/scanner, which I use as a wi- fi printer successfully, but am having problems Scanning documents to my computer for attaching to e-mails. can you guide me through how to connect.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was scanning working previously via wifi? Or is this a new printer/scanner or new computer, etc.?Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?Did you install any printer/scanner driver/software?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Please try the following fix:Go to Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers, (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers), then there, right-click on the Epson item and remove it for now.Click on the website below:https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=253908&prodoid=63099802&infoType=Downloads, then there, download and install the Drivers and Utilities..., make sure the printer is powered on, during installation, make sure to select the wireless option when prompted.Then check printing firstThen check scanning.If needed, open the EPSON Scan program on the computer, then use it to scan.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.