Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Have to print out airline and car park confirmation

Hello - have to print out airline and car park confirmation to present at airport and printer will only print off half the page despite the fact that I ask for all or current page of the email. Please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you able to print anything else fine, such as a document or a picture file, etc.?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.? Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use gmail but my email add is hotmail and have windows 7 (Samsung laptop)
Do you go to the gmail.com or hotmail.com website, etc. to use email?How are you printing emails? What are the steps?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes photos and documents I can get the whole A4 sheet and if we need to
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Of course
Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d7c37554-1fd4-4bcd-8fdc-9c8bf12a660e, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,