A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Technician
Experience:  Have worked on various printers for 5+ years.
71208907

I have an HP C4480 all in one printer which has decided that

I have an HP C4480 all in one printer which has decided that the pint cartridges fitted are now incompatible an it is refusing o work. this has happened recently ether I have done something stupid or worse downloaded a bug. any ideas to get me up and running again
Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
If you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.To fix the error you are seeing, you must perform the following steps:INSTRUCTIONS:1. Simultaneously press both the X button and the power button and hold2. (NOT simultaneously) press BLUE button then GREEN button then GRAY button (in that order)3. using blue (or grey) button, scroll-seek to the "information menu" - press OK button4. press grey button once for "checksum for relock data input" - press OK button5. press (X) repeatedly until you return to the normal main menu6. PRINTYou can follow along at the following VIDEO:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru38ePExk8sIf you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if you have any questions.