Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My computer will not recognize my printer - keeps saying there

Customer Question

my computer will not recognize my printer - keeps saying there is a driver error. printer is a desk jet F4180 model.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Was the printer working previously?Did you download the driver from the HP website or from another website?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
printer was working previously.
downloaded drivers for windows 10 from HP website
yes can do a remote support session. when?
We can do now. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=b3045e08-cf5b-425d-88b8-e061636259ee, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my internet provider -sky- is blocking my access to your site.
Can you allow it to run? (usually, click on options / unblock /allow, etc. when prompted.) Thank you.
Does it give you the option to allow / unblock, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no it does not give me any messages except to say there is a driver error
Please click on the website below:http://www.teamviewer.com/Then download / run the file called TeamViewer...Then tell me the ID and password ***** will provide in the TeamViewer program.Do not close the TeamViewer program.Please reply at the box below when you are available to continue. Thank you.