Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have a Kodak ESP 3200 series AiO operating on Windows 7 Home

Customer Question

I have a Kodak ESP 3200 series AiO operating on Windows 7 Home Premium. The status monitor on the task bar states " Kodak AiO printer ready" but Kodak doesn't appear on the list of installed programs and there is no icon on the desktop so I can't access the printer. The Kodak Test Page has printed out and seems OK. How do I get the icon onto the desktop?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. You don't necessarily need an icon on the Desktop. Try opening a program like Notepad, for instance:Start - All Programs - Accessories - Notepadand type in a few words, then go toFile - Printand choose your Kodak printer to send the print job to, then send it. If that prints, and if the Kodak printer was (presumably, if so) selectable, then you definitely don't need a Kodak icon on your desktop screen. Unless you mean, one you can drag-and-drop print to ? I am not altogether sure you *can* have that capability on Windows 7 with a Kodak printer. (But, if you formerly had such an icon, I would advise looking in Recycle Bin for it... it might have gone there by accident.)