Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

I have just bought a new Canon printer MG5650 , Serial No.

Customer Question

I have just bought a new Canon printer MG5650 , Serial No. Kjjj60563 and the disc supplied with it will not load
Category: Printers
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com.I understand the CD will not "load" on your computer, that was supplied by the Canon Printer bundle?What do you mean by LOAD?Is the disc not recognized? Does the program just not INSTALL? Do you get any error messages?.You can get the same data that is on the disc, from Canon Printer Website. Then you can download it, and LOAD it that way.Would you like to try this?