Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I'm Evdokia. I'm trying to use my MG2450 to scan a document

Hi, I'm Evdokia. I'm trying to use my MG2450 to scan a document and then save it in my computer files in order to send it to someone with an email. It's kind of an emergency because I have a timeline until the 26/11/15 and so far I have only managed to make a copy of the document using the scanner(?). I really need some assistance, could you please help me?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Can I access your computer remotely and show you how to do that? May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much for the assistance.
I do not have a lot of experience with computers so I do not know how to give you access into my computer. I am pretty sure it is Windows 7,I have had the same laptop for three years and I do not remember, I am not even sure how to check but if you tell me how I can make sure in a second.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c5aa5d0b-d866-47cb-bec3-90c129d67b26 Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N