Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I would like my Epson Printer releasing of all memory and

I would like my Epson Printer releasing of all memory and returning back to the machine I bought In other words, as was first purchasd . Can you do that?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. It's possible that something like what you are asking can be done, with your printing system.The printer itself is not likely to need such a reset, but rather the computer software that interfaces with the printer.An uninstall of the Epson printer software for this model of Epson printer, followed by a restart of your computer, followed by a re-install of that software, might address the problem nicely. But, to give you exact instructions in detail, step-by-step, on how to do that, I will need some more information:- What model # ***** ***** Epson printer?and- What Windows type/version do you have on your computer?