Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Ican not get my canon mx320 to reset after changing the cartridges

Customer Question

Ican not get my canon mx320 to reset after changing the cartridges I keep getting message U051 can you help me
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please put the old cartridges back in, do you get the same error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have the old ones
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You said this happened right after changing the cartridges, what happened to the old ones? The new ones may be defective and trying the old ones is the how we can find out.