Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Dear sirs, Having set up to print one copy of an A4 pic on

Customer Question

Dear sirs,
Having set up to print one copy of an A4 pic on photo glossy paper at high resolution and pressed "Print" I get a rattling sound and an error notice:- "Error 5100. A printer error has occurred. Turn the printer off and then on again. If this doesn't clear the error, see the user's guide for more detail" I did do this, but was none the wiser. Subsequently I have tried printing ordinary text and this works just fine, as it always has. I have previously printed pics, with this printer at high resolution, without encountering this problem.
I did send this question last night, but your reply has not appeared in my email inbox. May be it is elsewhere? If you are able to respond in an email addressed to I will be much obliged.
Yours faithfully,
Ronald.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it the same number every time?