Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

What do two thick lines on my printer mean?

what do two thick lines on my printer mean?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model printer is this? Do you mean 2 lines on the printer LED (if it has one) or two lines on print outs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2 lines on LED modelESPC110
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
How old is the printer? If over a year old did you get an extended warranty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
over a year and no warranty would I be better off buying a new printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
lines look one black three q1uarters 1 yellow full
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That sounds like the the ink indicator. Is it only showing on either the bottom or top corner? If not is it down the entire screen? Sometimes if there is a loose connection pushing down hard around the corners of the screen will pop it back into place and make the lines go away. That only works if the lines is down the entire screen though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's worked thank you so much
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome and If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Printer.