Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

FREDDY I have an HPdv6 computer and a Canon 560 printer

HI FREDDY I have an HPdv6 computer and a Canon 560 printer since downloading windows 10 although every thing else prints with no problems I cannot print full emails, no matter where I have the email set on screen the printer only prints the first 4to 5 inches of the chosen email can this be sorted. Gerald
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is it printing the entire email but very small or what part exactly of the email is it printing?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
normal size but only prints heading and about 4 or 5 lines of email.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
What email service are you using?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bt email .com
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
How are you printing are you using ctrl+p your internet browsers print or something else?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have used print email and computer tools print page same results from both
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
BT should actually have their own similar to Yahoo. Open and email and in the bar with the reply options there should be one that says more. Click on that and in that should be print. Try printing that way and let me know what happens either way please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
done that apart from email heading it has printed 4 lines of email and page has cut off half way through the next line so you can only see half the width of the letters along the whole line.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That is very odd, please print this page to do that hold down CTRL on your keyboard and while holding it down tap P. Let me know how this page comes out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when pressing ctrl+p computer says no file sent to print please open file and try again
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Press ctrl+p but when the windows open make sure your printer is selected. It sounds like you have something else selected in there right now like an xps printer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I can not call the UK unfortunately since I am in the USA. What happened when you tried what I just gave you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it stated that printer was 560 canon and it would not print when pressing ctrl +p
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Did it give an error? If you try a word document does that print or does it do the same thing as an email? What version of windows is on your computer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 10, there are no problems with printing from PDF files or any other pages I bring up only e mails
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
What internet browser are you using? If you try a different browser does the same thing happen with your email?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you for that info I changed browser , now can print whole e mails.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome and If you have any questions at all reply and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your printer.