Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Think a drawing pin fell into the fed mechanism. Can't see

Customer Question

Think a drawing pin fell into the fed mechanism. Can't see it but paper not feeding just grabbing one side. How can I dismantle? Tried YouTube but no luck.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You should never try and dismantle the machine. What did you try to shake?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I turned it upside and tried to shake it out. It seems the only solution is to get to the feeder mechanism and that means removing the casing but how?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
I am going to need to opt out and open this to all experts.