Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

, I have a roland vs540 and I ave just moved it to a

Customer Question

Customer: hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a roland vs540 and I ave just moved it to a stand alone computer and can not get it to connect
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Networking Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: can do what sort of time do you think it will be
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok paid now. how long do you think it will be before we can proceed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello any one there
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me urgently as I think you have taken my money and not gave me a service my number is ***** uk number.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do what I can to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not in a position to offer Live Phone Call Service at this time, but your request is still open to other Experts in this category.)

If you are worried about charges, payment, subscription status, etc., I cannot help you myself with any of those issues. I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

As for the problem... does the computer react at all when it is connected to the Roland machine? if not, then try other USB ports on the computer, and also if that doesn't make it work, try a different USB cable - preferably one less than 10 feet long, though it may not work at that length on occasion.