Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Help please... My printing output is at least 99.99% in black

Customer Question

Help please... My printing output is at least 99.99% in black ink, each document being the bespoke transcript for a Funeral Service, but if I am low on colour ink it will not print in black at all. I can't afford to waste money buying colour ink just to satisfy the printer. It is more likely to dry up than be used up! Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the printer?