Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon Pixma printer MG4250 and it has been wireless

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma printer MG4250 and it has been wireless connected and working with my LG chrome Google p.c. But since I replaced the ink cartridges the the printer the Chrome screen and the Talk Talk hub wont talk to one another.The screen and printer have had a wireless connection so I have also tried connecting them by cable. Several people including p.c.engineers have tried to make a go of it but after an hour or two of abject failure they give up.
I am in need of help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is***** confirm, the printer won't connect when both the wired and wireless connection is used? Let me know,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
IT Miro