Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have an HP Deskjet F380 which seems to be working OK. I printed

Customer Question

I have an HP Deskjet F380 which seems to be working OK. I printed something earlier in the week and it was good. It has now stopped printing from the computer but I can still copy. About a month ago I downloaded Windows 10 but I have printed OK since then.
I did get something flash up I think it read Error00000007, but I do not know what this means
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When print from the computer, does it give any error or message?Is this a desktop or laptop?
Please try a possible fix below:Disconnect the printer's USB cable from the computer for now.Right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel.; (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R then type control then click OK.)Open Hardware and Sound / Devices and Printers.Then there, right-click on the HP printer, and remove it for now. Make sure there is not any HP printer showing there for now.Make sure printer is powered on.Re-connect the printer's USB cable securely from printer to computer.Wait a bit, and the printer should automatically be reinstalled on the computer.Check printing a document, a web page, a picture file, etc.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.