Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

I have an epson Stylus SX510W printer its conected to usb but

Customer Question

I have an epson Stylus SX510W printer its conected to usb but it wont print anything it goes through the motions but nothing prints and the cartridges are full I have run the disc through again but still nothing help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suggest that you do a self-generated test print from the printer, using the printer's own panel controls/buttons. This will check whether the printer's ink has dried up or it has a problem in the inking system. That is probably the problem, since you have run the disc through again (which ought to refresh the driver installation back to defaults, in most cases.) Has the printer been subjected to a period of disuse of at least 7 to 10 days turned Off, or longer ? that could cause the problem.Replacing one cartridge, then seeing if that makes that color print again, would be a better idea on an HP printer of a certain type, but can be tried in this context also. (Only one color, in case it does not work and so as to not waste ink.)